1. Remove dome light
2. Pre-fit console to make sure itís centered. Mark it with masking tape.
3. Bypass door switch wires by connecting them together.
4. With someone holding the console, connect map light wires to dome light wires. Yellow wire goes to power, green wire goes to ground.
5. Test the map light switch to make sure itís working properly.
6. Using the markings you made earlier, re-center console and have someone hold it in place while you drill the holes on the roof rails only. Use #8 X 1Ē screws. (DO NOT DRILL THROUGH THE ROOF COMPLETELY)
7. If you use self-tapping screws, you will not need to pre-drill holes into the roof rails.
8. Once screws are in, you are done!